Job Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA – USA
Contract Type: Regular/Permanent
Business Unit: Grid Automation
Experience Required: Six Years or More
Primary Technology: Energy Storage
ABB is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to create and implement “Go-To-Market” strategies and product assets for ABB Enterprise Software’s B2B product portfolio, creating relevant content and product collateral, crafting customer-centric campaigns (including Webinars, events, social and digital programs and other marketing activities). In this role, you will have good storytelling skills to create customer references and case studies supporting the value propositions of our products. You will work in collaboration with Product Management, Sales Enablement, Pre Sales Support, Public/Analyst Relations, Digital Marketing and Field Marketing Managers, this role ensures that our products are well positioned and documented with quantifiable proof points, properly launched into the market, and shepherded throughout the buyer journey. You will be active throughout the product lifecycle, from planning to launch to retirement in providing creative strategies to drive customer awareness, interest, engagement, satisfaction, preference and advocacy, while also being alert to market changes that could impact the product acceptance and growth targets.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional execution of the go-to-market plan
- Utilize innovative themes in value props and campaigns: Cloud, analytics, mobility and IT OT
- Develop customer-centric positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Demand generation & campaigns – collaborate with regional field marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing and sales teams to develop the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- In conjunction with product management, create high-impact customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value, positioning, and unique advantage of our solution to specific buyers, such as, whitepapers, product brochures, presentations, product specifications documentation, partner marketing materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year US-based College or University and 8 years of work experience
- Master’s Degree from a US-based College or University and 6 years of work experience
***Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US without the need for sponsorship****
- This position requires very strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact and influence staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Six or more years of B2B software/services product marketing experience
- A solid understanding of the B2B enterprise information technology software market, or demonstrated aptitude and ability to quickly traverse the learning curve
- Understanding of utilities, mining, transportation, nuclear, communications industries preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing content, collateral and campaigns
- Ability to travel, up to 20%
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
ABB Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB’s career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [email protected] Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Business Unit:Business Unit Grid Automation
Job function:Product Management
ABB (www.ABB.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.