The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended June 18, 2016.
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 13.4 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 3.2 percent higher than last week’s estimate and 18.1 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2015
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.1 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 8.2 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 302.9 mmst, 28.8 percent lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2015
For interactive graphs, click here.