The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended November 28, 2015.
For the week ended November 28, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 15.0 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 7.3% lower than last week’s estimate and 21.9% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.9 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 9.1 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 823.2 mmst, 9.4% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.