The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended November 21, 2015.
For the week ended November 21, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 16.1 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 2.4% lower than last week’s estimate and 16.0% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 6.3 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 9.8 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 808.3 mmst, 9.1% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.