For the week ended July 25, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 17.8 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 3.6% higher than last week’s estimate and 10.5% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.2 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.6 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 510.4 mmst, 8.6% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.