The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended March 14, 2015.
For the week ended March 14, 2015:
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.5 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 5.9% higher than last week’s estimate and 6.9% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.7 mmst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.8 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 192.7 mmst, 2.3% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For more information, click here.
Subscribe to the Power Engineering enewsletter