The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended February 7, 2015.
For the week ended February 7, 2015:
- Estimated U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.1 million short tons (mmst)
- This production estimate is 10.0% lower than last week’s estimate and 3.1% higher than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2014
- East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.5 mmst
- West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 10.6 mmst
- U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 103.9 mmst, 3.3% higher than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2014
For interactive graphs, click here.