You know you’re living in 2005 when…
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.
6. You go home after a long day of work and still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. You accidentally dial 9 to get an outside line when making phone calls from home.
8. You’ve sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
10. You learn about your job redundancy on the 11 o’clock news.
11. Your boss doesn’t have the ability to do your job.
12. You pull into your driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
13. Every commercial on TV has a website at the bottom of the screen.
14. Leaving the house without your cell phone – which you didn’t have for the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life – is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it.
15. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile 🙂
17. You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward the message.
19. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
20. You actually looked back to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list.