COLUMBUS, OHIO, March 5, 2003 – Liebert® Corp. has launched Consultant’s Corner, a secure Web-based resource for engineers and consultants involved in the design, installation and management of computer support systems, including power protection, precision environmental control and site monitoring.
Consultant’s Corner speeds the design process and ensures support systems are optimized for each project through a range of design tools, detailed technical information and comprehensive, up-to-date product specifications.
“As the world leader in computer support systems we have unmatched experience and expertise in designing solutions that meet the exact requirements of an application,” said Fred Stack, vice president of marketing, Liebert Corporation. “With Consultant’s Corner we’re putting this knowledge at the fingertips of consultants and engineers to enable them to work more effectively and ensure the optimum solution is created for each project.”
Consultant’s Corner provides quick turnaround of sizing and capacity data and reduces the dependence on paper catalogs for product information. The site also includes current industry news and a secure projects file area where consultants can store project-specific information and access it via the Web, regardless of location.
The site’s content is based on input from Liebert customers and its global network of representatives and distributors, and includes:
– Design support tools, such as automated battery and blower sizing programs, conversion calculators and a UPS selector.
– A Power Problems Database that identifies power problems by frequency of occurrence and lists solutions to each problem to ensure power systems achieve the desired levels of availability.
– Technical data, such as compressor and refrigerant performance and pressures, electrical schematics, and heat density specifications.
– Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for a variety of batteries, coolants, oil, insulation and other items.
– Up-to-date Liebert product specifications, detailed submittal drawings, technical data, user guides and white papers. Consultants and engineers interested in utilizing Consultant’s Corner should contact their Liebert sales representative.
For a searchable list of representatives, visit www.liebert.com and click on the Contacts menu, or call 1-800-877-9222.
About Liebert Corporation
Liebert Corporation is a division of Emerson Network Power, an Emerson business that provides a full spectrum of reliable power and precision cooling solutions, backed by the largest global services organization in the power industry. Liebert is the world leader in computer support systems, providing the only comprehensive family of solutions for the “Five Keys” to computer system availability: power availability, power protection, power conversion and distribution, heat removal and site monitoring. For more information on Liebert, visit www.liebert.com. About Emerson St. Louis-based Emerson (www.gotoemerson.com) is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in electronics and telecommunications; process control; industrial automation; heating, ventilating and air conditioning; and appliance and tools. Sales in fiscal 2002 were $13.8 billion.